Get everything you need to complete this step in the Session. You can download a combined file with all the lesson instructions, and associated handouts for this step using the button on the right. Links to the included lessons are also below if you want to dive further into those resources.
YOUR LESSON HERE:
- What is the most effective way to communicate?
- How do leaders communicate?
- How do leaders interact with people?
- What is effective communication?
- How can communicators inspire or persuade their listeners?
Introducing Communication serves as the introductory lesson in a larger conversation on communication skills. Use this lesson here to get students talking and thinking about what communication experiences they have already had and what skills and perspectives the class will finds as common themes.
If you or your students are looking for more, check out the Communication Styles lesson, or search for other communication topics to build from where students are at.