<< Back to Course Finder
Teams identify process norms and assets, and strengths and barriers to a more collaborative workflow using a plan of outdoor initiatives and intentional group reflection that focuses on collaborative approaches to workflow. Ideal for teams seeking to capitalize on the unique strengths of team members for common purpose or those seeking to more effectively manage change in their organization.
- Forming work groups
- Inter-departmental work
- Disrupting siloed work cultures
- Integrating new managers
- Experience first-hand success and failure based on team process
- Use group models to reflect and redirect group process and efficiency
- Success with varied conflict management models.
- Expanded emotional and self-awareness skills.
- Cross-functional community built through shared challenge and accomplishment.
- Strengthened relationships based on earned trust and enhanced empathy.
Welcome to our 1,216 acre wooded paradise that's built to keep you close to your company but far from your comfort zone. With over 20 high and low rope elements we have everything we need to challenge you and put your team into the growth mindset.